Are you an architectural designer interested in advancing the design industry? You have
the unique opportunity to contribute to a premier architectural and interior design firm
that is changing the landscape of “how we do business” by investing in people, embracing technology, and positioning ourselves as master-problem solvers within any community where we are invited to help.
Founded by Luke Desmone 60 years ago, we have grown from a small family-owned business into a diverse ownership group of 9 people. While we pay homage to our past through our values, we also understand our future success is only possible by allowing our employees to take ownership of the design opportunities presented across a myriad of project types.
Why Desmone? We believe that our work matters, and our culture embodies that. We are creative professionals who want to transform the environment around us in a positive way. Our people bring a higher quality of life through design. We invite you to consider joining our ever-growing family.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited university or equivalent
skill set and technical expertise.
- Certification is preferred in one or more content areas (LEED, PHIUS, Revit, CSI,
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional Revit skills within a professional setting.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to execute work quickly and efficiently.
- Competent knowledge of building materials and construction techniques.
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies, building codes and zoning
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Experience with single-family, multi-family, commercial or hospitality projects
- 2+ years experience preferred.
Email resume, cover letter and work samples to Travis L. Kreidler, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Employment Inquiry” in the subject line. All inquiries are strictly confidential.