Desmone has expanded into the Greater Cleveland region with a fresh, optimistic approach. We are looking for self-starting, entrepreneurial architects and designers who want to use their talents and passion to make a positive impact in their communities while having the opportunity to work on rewarding projects across Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Come join our Team at Desmone and design to thrive.
– 5-10 years of experience.
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
– Professional registration. NCARB certification preferred.
– Certification is preferred in one or more content areas (LEED, PHIUS, Revit, CSI, etc.).
– Min. 5 years of Revit usage with advanced knowledge of modeling.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Bluebeam. Basic knowledge of AutoCAD & Photoshop.
– Organized, motivated, dedicated, efficient with ability to communicate professionally.
– Competent knowledge of building materials, and construction techniques.
– Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to coordinate work.
– Knowledge of professional ethics applying to the practice of Architecture.
– Understanding of the construction process sufficient to coordinate with contractor.
– Experience in project management including construction document preparation and field observation.
– Experience with governmental agencies, zoning ordinances, & building codes.
– Multi-family residential experience preferred.
Email resume, cover letter and work samples to Travis L. Kreidler, AIA at email@example.com with “Employment Inquiry” in the subject line. All inquiries are strictly confidential.