PROJECT ARCHITECT – Morgantown, WV
Desmone Architects, one of the “Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania” for 6 straight years and one of the “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Pittsburgh,” seeks highly motivated, organized and technically proficient individuals to join our growing team at our new branch office in Morgantown, WV. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and opportunities for growth within a dynamic and progressive firm culture.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional Revit skills within a professional setting.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to execute work quickly and efficiently.
- Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques.
- Experience in dealing with governmental agencies, building codes and zoning ordinances.
- Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Experience with industrial, commercial or higher education projects beneficial.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience.
Email resume, cover letter and work samples to Eric A. Booth, AIA at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Employment Inquiry” in the subject line. All inquiries are strictly confidential.