Jared, Designer says…
“Portfolios are a key component of the interview process. Here are some tips…”
- Use your portfolio to help you tell your story and show your work.
- Select best projects and best images – simple is better.
- Identify each project and your role on it.
- Keep text brief – images and drawings tend to be more effective than words.
Andre, Architect says…
“Interviews are your chance to talk about goals and how you add value. Be sure to…”
- Prepare ahead of time – know what is in your portfolio.
- Weave your strengths and aspirations into the conversation.
- Always look professional.
- Ask questions – it’s a two way relationship. While we are seeing if you are a good fit for Desmone, you have to see if Desmone is a good fit for you.
Shelby, Designer says…
“Perks help with your decision process. At Desmone Architects, we offer…”
- Employee development & continuous improvement
- A vast range of project types
- Study materials for NCIDQ, LEED, and AREs
- IDP supervisors for architectural track
- A fun culture that promotes various activities
- Access to Lawrenceville, the coolest neighborhood in Pittsburgh!